Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two Hundred and Sixty Nine

It has been quite some time since I last publish post on a Friday ;P
Firstly, of course, Thank God It's Friday! Tomorrow is Saturday!

After thinking back of what I've done on a Friday in school..
I feel it is pointless to attend school to chat the whole day..
Yes.. there are still lessons going on but some teachers are
already reluctant to teach because Finals is around the corner!
Fyi, it is on the 1st of November. Okayy.. Reminder to myself

You wanna know what topic we chatted about the whole day?
I bet you'll feel we're so greedy because all we talked about is
FOOD. Roflmao! shared places where we can get good food.

Btw, I bet you're curious why I dropped by here.. HahahA
thanks to my kawan, Alvin whom reminded me indirectly
that I am also a blog author.
He suddenly said aloud that we wanted to go home and
blog about something that happened in school..
So, that's my inspiration for the blog post Heh!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com