Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two hundred and Sixty Three

Currently, I am baking vanilla muffins.. They're in the oven now.. smelling great.. want some?  :)

Okayy. Let's get on to business :D
so what happenned today? It is a mixed mood day.
I successfully replace some bad lucks with a smile..

Early morning, I purposely went late to school.
I kinde woke up from the wrong side of bed..
So my parents asked me why am I so dead?!
I just can't come up with an answer to that Q,
Best. Just pretend didn't hear anything. Ignore..

Chemistry period wasn't that bad after all
The test was tough but it went on easy =P
Hah! I bet you get what I mean by that right?

Recess time sucks. because
I can't understand why the other prefects
are just not dedicated to their duty Hmmphh
I am pretty sure if the board is all in one,
I would end up asking that 'lucky' exam candidate
to surrender his mobile phone to me. Evil I know!

After school. went to a bakers shop.
Bought some ingredients for muffin
Back home. No lunch. Straight bake..
*still in the process* can't wait! Heh!

Guess what? I slipped and fell in the kitchen ):
Now I got a swollen leg & contusion around.

P.S. Pictures of the muffins I baked will be uploaded to my Facebook profile a.s.a.p. :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com