Friday, October 29, 2010

Two Hundred and Seventy Three

Aaahhhhh! Another Friday is here againn..
I bet you know what I am trying to say ;D

I love school especially for today because
Most of the bitches are not around Yeah!
I don't have to mention, yknow em' all ;)

Biology grouping end up in a mess. Opss
Ishh! Protest. I want Kenneth, not you ):
because you are not capable of becoming
a member, don't say a leader lorhh k =\
The list goes on. Don't have to mention.
You guy, don't shoo Kenneth off ;@

Are you curious of what I wear to school everyday?
* A question my ex-classmate, Cecilia asked me
for a very long time, months back, since I started
my form 6 *laugh out loud*  Finally, they're here :)



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com