Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two Hundred and Seventy Four

Aaahhhh..
Yesterday, as I'm glancing through the archive
and some old photos in my Facebook album,
I realized that I'm so much darker than before
I attended National Service and now, after months
since then, I'm still so tan. How sad you know? ):
I want to be fair again, but never apply anything.

I love my mummy for she did so much for us.
Yesterday, even though she done all chores,
she indeed still have time to baked cakes &
even chocolate chip cookies for my cousin.
She also prepared a home-made steamboat.
With these she did, I Thank God It's Friday!

Here, I share a song that had been playing in my head for quite sometime. Enjoy! ;)

P.S. I gotta go get ready for my Aunt Classhia's birthday celebration now! Ciaoz :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com