Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Hundred and Seventy Two

I don't have anymore bombastic words to describe my Wednesday!

I tell you... It is so exciting to be in my shoes! You don't trust me?

During recess time, there was a fight in school. Indian boys versus.
That was my first time, right in front of my eyes, live! really so up
close and personal Rofl. It was just inches away.. Aahhhh! ;D
P.S. Tiffanycms nearly kena hit because she was blur -.-" Noob.

After school. Majlis Perpisahan Tingkatan 6 Atas. ;O
Translated: Upper 6 Farewell Party. Sounds fun is it?!
Boring. sienz tauu.. *sigh* waste of time. yknow why?
because the organizing committee sucks. Simple right?

but pictures are here :)






That's all. Above says it all. :)

** Happy. My phone is updated to the latest hitz!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com