Sunday, October 20, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Five


Honestly, I rather go to my bff instead
of starting a conversation with you :P
It's sad but true. Idk why is it so hard
for me to even say a simple Hi to you.

Indeed, I know this is bad for us but
I just can't help to sit here and just
wait for you to make the first move.

I think there is no difference that we
are of the same time zone compared
to when you are in Europe because
no matter what time of the day, we
are still not talking to each other as
frequent as we did before. So yea..

 Even though that day when you said
"eloo why nv spam me =(" on fbm,
you actually triggered me and you
didn't make me day. Lucky you, my
exam was easy. If not, I am sure
that you'll be busted by then Hahaa.

Besides that, you already know my
true color when you're stalking me
on my Twitter.. So what else you
want me to do huh? Your turn lahh
I need some security from you too.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com