Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Two


Think back of the day before yesterday,
When I said "Imy"  and you replied me
with a full "i miss you too". Hmmphh..
Yea, that was so nice and impressive :')

You know what, if I were you, I wouldn't
reply the significant other with a full imy
if s/he is reluctant to type that simple line.
lol. So don't ever think of typing imy only.
To be honest, I bet you know that it was
not easy for me to tell you that as I am
really all-for-self-importance type of girl.

Now, I feel really bad for my actions
and willing to apologize to you openly.
So yea, take this sorry and I promise
to try better next time. Take note that
I didn't promise not to say "imy" ever. =P

You cannot love another person and expect to be loved in return unless you love yourself first!
-Carrie Bradshaw
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com