Friday, October 18, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Four

I know I shouldn't take it as a big deal
but hmmphh.. I just can't stop myself
from thinking about yesterday night..
Maybe it's me, my mood, my fault.

To be honest, that conversation was
the worst chat I had with you yknow
Like seriously.. only God knows why
must I have such bad times with you

Beginning of the week, you told me
that you miss me.. Is it even real?
I don't see you proving it to me :(

I really don't mind waiting.. but
waiting for someone who treats
me like something of no value is
not what I ever wanted. Indeed,
I know we are just friends but
that's not how you treat someone
who you want to spend the whole
life with. We have nothing much
in common anymore. So may I
just ask, what is the point of us
forcing ourselves to be together?

-Emo, not ego. Nuff said
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com