Sunday, October 20, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Six


Omg. I was reading www.horoscope.com
while I am suppose to be drafting answers
for Fundamental of Management finals :P

and I am so excited to share this finding with
all my readers. It is too good to be true! :'D

"A self-confident and sexy Monkey can be lucky in love this year! Expect a good deal of flirting. Enjoy being appreciated wherever you go. Things may really heat up in late July."          -Horoscope.com

As you all know, my life was a little f.up
during July. It was perfectly stated here.
I know it is too late that I just realize it
but still, that statement was perfectly
describing my year as a monkey zodiac.

How could I even say that I do not
believe in horoscopes? No. never :P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com