Thursday, October 17, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Three


"Aawww really.. I'm so touched! Thanks"

Today, God knows why everyone, yea I
mean everyone around me is just so kind
to me man. I really appreciate it so much!

1. My family
They have always been as kind to me since
day one, giving me support from all aspects
to go through hard times. E.g. examination.
I love my mummy, daddy & little brother :')

2. Sandra
My bff hanged out with me, just before my
paper today. Every minute spent with her
is really fun and meaningful. She even gave
me a pink vintage watch. Love it Hehh! :D

3. Mr. Gopal
My Corporate Finance lecturer who had
always been so unkind to keep all the tips
by himself, called me personally to give
me the finals tips.. Can you even believe
it? Yeap, indeed a jaw drop moment lol

4. CF classmate of China nationality
This boy shared his answers with me
during the test. Hahaa! Why not huh?
I'm just being honest here..
Sharing is caring *laugh :P

5. Another CF classmate, which I don't
even know her nationality. Sorry hehh..
Btw, she gave me her finals notes to take
photos, even my sir don't allow me ;)

Omg. I must be so lucky to have these
people in my life! I know I've always
been lucky all my life. But today is
just extremely lucky, to do extent
that I must blog about it Hahaa :D

In you, I trust.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com