Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty


I don't know how to judge whether
is it good or bad that you only read
my tweets and never visit my blog..
Sometimes, I need some privacy but
sometimes, I have to give you a signal
by indirectly messaging you.. Hahaa!

Hmmphh.. I have a secret between
my bff and me. I told her that I am
on the verge of giving up on our
friendship but on second thought,
I really cannot go on without this..

Obviously, since the beginning of
this year, I have been trying to let
things go but.. In August, you just
wished me a "Happy Birthday" &
I fell for you all over again. No lie.

Now, I finally noticed that I really
don't have the ability to force and
make a conversation last forever.
I really am a failure when it comes
to it.. Only my mummy & him can.
& If only they're willing to talk lol.

--
To Bee Chea, if you're reading this,
I hope your elbow get well soon :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com