Thursday, June 20, 2013

Four Hundred and Four


Here's something I would like to share
with all the future Actuarist out there :)

That day, my course mate interviewed
one of his friend whom is an actuarist.
He then shared with us what he got..

His friend told my course mate that
these days, we need to score 3.80
CGPA in order for us to make it into
actuary department of any insurance
companies in Malaysia. omg.wth :O
&&& anyone with SOA qualification
will definitely able to beat anyone
who has CGPA 4.00.. Competitve!

Ok I stress d..
Now imagine..

Tomorrow, I have MS assignment due.
then Saturday, M.Studies examination.
Next Wednesday, Maths mid-term..
then Thursday, M.A. assignment due.
Following week, A.Probability test!
Then soon comes finals. Die or not?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com