Thursday, June 20, 2013

Four Hundred and Three


I'm thinking of nonsense that brings no benefit to
my academic performance over & over again :/

Fresh bits from today. I feel so lucky :D

I had my Managerial Accounting mid-term
first thing in the morning. Hehee thank God
it all went well because of low expectation..

Next up is mathematics tutorial class..
There's this bitch that interrupted my
conversation with my course mate -.-
Fyi, I anti-her since the day  I met her.
So I not-by-purpose showed her a
very fierce face that scared Sandra,
instead of her and Ruben *laughs*
I had the time for my life because I made
my friends think that I'm fierce. so don't
say that I didn't warn you. That's me :P

After the class dismiss, Sandra and I
head to the library but otw we bumped
into Eric (a.k.a Sandra's boyf) & Robin.
There, Eric scolded Sandra for playing
with his phone until the alarm didn't ring,
which caused Eric to missed one paper.
Sandra just denied and apologize along.
& Eric just walk straight off to Block A.

After brunch, we settled down at the library.
I tried to cheer Sandra up but instead of it,
I made her cry her emotions out. I felt bad.
She used 3 facial tissues to dry up her tears.
Imagine, that bad.. & awkward moment :/
It's been quite some time since the last time
some people / friends cried in front of me.

Honestly, the reason I share this incident is
because of those experiences like this made
me feel so good to stay single and mingling :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com