Saturday, June 15, 2013

Four Hundred and Two

I just got back from a nearby pharmacy.
What had inspired me to write an entry?

I went to the pharmacy to get my mummy's
eye drop because her eyes got infected :/
An old Indian man appeared at the scene.
He had changed a moment of my good life.

Skip my part of the story..

That Indian man had a note in his hand.
He wanted to buy a medicine that was
prescript by some medical attendant..
A pharmacist approached him and ask
"Ok. Ada apa yang boleh saya tolong?"
which means "How can I help you?".
He then showed the tiny piece of note.
The pharmacist went to one of the
shelves and took the medicine for him,
The pharmacist then got back to him
and say "Ubat ini mahal, 100 lebih.."
Then he said "Tak ada yang kecil?"
The pharmacist "Tak ada lahh.."
He then stood still, directionless :(

That old man has no money to get
a cure for his diseases whatsoever.
I feel sympathy for him mannn but
I have no idea how to help him D:

He, that poor, sick, old, Indian man
had made me appreciate everything
I have, everything single thing that
my parents gave me, physically or
mentally, it does a big help to me!

Thank you daddy and mummy :D

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY. 
I'm too busy to blog another entry tomorrow :P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com