Monday, June 3, 2013

Three Hundred and Ninety Seven


Oh oh oh.. I must blog about my awesome days :D

Friday- Result Day
It was just an ordinary midnight 
when suddenly my course mate 
whatsapp-ed me to tell that the
maths 1 exam results are out d.
Omg. I got so nervous and was
shivering the whole night long :/
Quickly, I log onto the university
Integrated Information System
(IIS), clicked on the 'academic' 
link, there, it appeared and :D

It was one of the best feeling
I've ever felt. The relieve omg!
& after a few minutes, I came
across that you never really
motivate me when I did bad
for my maths test. So, here's
the prove that I can do good,
or even better without you :P
Super satisfied. I can't sleep!

I am yet to celebrate the day :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com