Friday, June 7, 2013

Four Hundred and One


Last Wednesday,
I sat for my Maths 2; Test 1
I kinde regretted doing last
minute revision already lol :P
I know it is very tempting but
with a little motivation from
my coursemate, Sandra Ooi
we plan to do a group study
as Mr. Jeff tell us to do so!

So, starting next week, I'll have no time
to think of nonsense, hang around, doing
nothing, anything that is not beneficial to
my academic achievement in university.

I know the Dean of Faculty of Business
and Information Science did advise me
that when I am approved into FOBIS,
I shall cut all the entertainments in life.
Now, I finally understand what he said.

What I meant by nonsense is something
like unnecessary lust that cannot last long.

There's this victim that I know. He is none
other than my coursemate, Mr. Ruben lol
I dare to reveal the name because I'm sure
he will never ever read my blog Hehee :P

I call him by a nickname that only he knows.
He is sometimes naive but one thing I'm sure,
he acts exactly, just like my real little brother!

He is currently in a lust love with a girl which
is known as B**** by the badge of students.
This girl, she flirted with too many boys, she's
desperate, she over-use other people & etc.

I have no idea what is Ruben's intention..
He is trying to know all the disadvantages
of this girl before getting into a relationship
with her. I wonder is it necessary to know?

He came to me for advice. I actually intended
to tell him off straight away, that no matter how
much crap you know about this girl, if she wants
you to be in her hand, she will find ways to get!

All I can do now is say a prayer for him
so that he won't be hurt too much after
the end of their oh-so-joyful relationship.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com