Friday, June 21, 2013

Four Hundred and Six


Okayyy.. Celebrating my first task down.
I've managed to complete my assignment
in time.. & will study  for my exam later :D

Recently, so many inspiration, so little time.

Let me introduce to you, my new bestie :)
The reason behind why I chose this photo
is because of the sweetest smile that don't
seem to appear as sincere recently.. She's
been having quite bad days. sympathy her.
& oh yea. That pretty girl is Sandra Ooi ;)

I'm glad that we have so much in common.
Her favourite Hollywood singer is Taylor!
Mine too. She likes Starlight. I like Stay x3
Why I like Stay stay stay?
In my opinion, that song has a cheerful rhythm.
even though, the lyrics isn't that cheerful. I do
know the lyrics is irrelevant to apply already 
but, I still like the song because I feel grateful
to have him in my life & made it a wonder :'D

Besides, Sandra's favorite asian singer is also
Jay Chao. Idk what is her reason behind her
choosing him but yea, I have the reason as I
also blogged about it before; last few months.

Sandra and me are of the same course too
Since it's the exam season, so, we've been 
group-studying together ever since Hehee
These little things change my perception of
her as I used to think that she's a little girl
whom is quiet & timid. I know I'm wrong. 

Oohhh.. one big difference between her 
and me is a boyfriend Hahh.. just kidding.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com