Monday, June 3, 2013

Three Hundred and Ninety Eight


Continuation of my oh-so-very-awesome June.

Saturday- Grandma's birthday celebration.
My mummy booked a table at Renaissance
Hotel's Japanese Restaurant, Sagano. Yay!

I am one of the many satisfied guest that night.
I think that the quality of the sashimi improved.
The salmon is so fresh and ofcourse boneless!
I prefer white tuna compared to salmon fish :)
Besides, the lidako a.k.a baby octopus also
improved in the sense of freshness compared
to my previous trip here with my guy friend..

Moreover, we also requested for a bottle of their
house wine, La Nina Chardonnay which is from
Chile. It was so sweet and wonderful. Worth it!

I really enjoyed the night & I bet my grandma
also really did enjoyed the night and the food
Nice feeling to simply keep someone happy!

P.S. That night, I was almost high. *laugh*
Thank God that the alcohol receded fast :P

Now playing: Justin Timberlake's Mirror

Just noticed that I have 10th blog entries for the month of May. What a nice number :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com