Friday, June 7, 2013

Four Hundred

Challenge #5201314

Sometimes,
When the surrounding is quiet,
When it's just me & nobody else,
When it's just me without my phone,
I spend my time dreaming of days with you.
I spend my time over-thinking about the past.

I think of..
As time goes by, I get to know more people in life.
The issue is my circle of friends doesn't expand but
decrease in size. I'm losing more & more friends lol
W/e! The three of them is sufficient for my whole life.

Think again..
Okayyyy. I know that we're done. We're over.
You were once at the center of my social circle
but now, since you decided to go closer to the
circumference, I forced myself to accept it and
respect your decision. I've never blame you for
all those tears on my pillow on those nights. No

I'm very grateful to have you in my life. Really!
You taught me so many wonders in my life :)
You let me experience the best feelings in life.
You told me the truth. That's why we've today.
Seriously, when I think back of that day,
I regretted feeling so emo, living in despair,
because I actually have the best ex-boyf ever.
He is so honest, ain't a player & he still care!

P.S. I am invited to my ex-classmates, May Suet's birthday party :D
P.P.S. I haven't got the time to think of my grandma's wisdom words.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com