Thursday, February 19, 2009

Forty Eight

Omg. Speechless. Everything is just not right =.="

First of all. Ofcourse my result larh. [ dOts ]
then Mc Neil. Flag bearers. Prepare to die
We are gonna get killed by Pn. Liew. Ish..!
* staying back tomorrow until 3PM *sobs*

some accident happen right after school..
Credits : Beh Ming Cheat. BLEAH! hehe
I was playing-a-fool with her. It is a usual
thing for me as Cecilia always say childish.
Ish.. then I was at the door. Beh force the
door open and when I release it. the buttom
was stuck with my leg. then when I struggle
with it. The skin near the heel part came off
OMG. Real pain. Thanks Huei Cwin for the
plaster hehe. Ps. Forget to say ' Thank you'
Ok fine. Beh is the one who reminded me =)

Next. My mummy I really dk what's wrong
Tonight. she came into my room more than
usual. more than daddy did every night too
+ Sure. Interupt our conversation de raws!

Dearie. why suddenly de? Get well soon =(
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com