Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Forty four


I am officially a 2nd Dan black belt girl [ speechless ] with
a 2nd Dan certificate & a card from the Malaysia Taekwondo
Federation. [ MTF ] to prove that I can go to Korea to be an
instructor there. Whatever! I am totally speechless larh. =.="

Please don't ask about my intervention. I'm confirmed that
I am failing my 3 sciences' and Additional mathematics =x

Fyi.. My mood was a not very good. nor bad either Alright
Blame.. Me for not studying for intervention and mummy!
Why mummy? because once I came back from Taekwondo
then I straight away show off to her my certificate bla =.="
and the next reply from her is " Owh. Nice job girl. Great"
[ and concentrating on the road. she is driving that time ]
then without any furthur delay... She added those below~

Mummy : Hey girl.. Why don't you post this in your..
mmm.. what huh? what you call that already huh?
Me : Huh? What is that? You mean my bloggie huh? o.O
Mummy : Owh yea. that! You ar. Girl don't post our family
secret bla bla, put yourself down only. Share stuffs like this.
These stuffs will make people look up at you. not down..
You should be fortunate that you have such good life know
Me : in heart : Whatever larh. SHUT UP. I like larh =.="
Mummy : You are not any somebody. Queen or princess
or any minister ministers. There isn't anything great for
you to share everyday right.. No need to blog so often larh!

Here is just a very simple note from me saying : {dOts} junk..
I just wanna say that actually I planned to set my bloggie to a
private setting since the end of last two months ago [ Dec 08' ]
but I thought I shouldn't but now. something happen justnow
that made me really can't stand it anymore larh. *screams*
So. drop your email at my tagboard or im me. so that I will
add you before the end of this month alright [ March 2009 ]


* Please. I am begging father time for I really need some time
for myself to change my blogskin *sobs* I am real fed up =P

* I hate to be the house's phone operator!! RAWS :@:@:@
because I only have house phone calls once in a blue moon
ever since I am in the senior year of St. Mary highschool k.

I'm just screaming my head off & dots everywhere. LAME!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com