Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forty five



I shall begin with a quote that caught my eye
in a Perfection training academy's note book.
For memory not to rust, revision is a MUST!

My question. What if my memory is already
badly rusted. Just like any besi buruk. Those
unwanted metal you found in the streets? o.O

Finally. After suffering for 3 days of intervention.
Especially yesterday *sobs* I really am full of
feeling to study but my brain just does not want
to cooperate with me to just add in a few moral
keywords of the definition nor physics formulae.
+ Dearie. idk what happen. he so fierce. Ishh =x

Fine. Forget about that. and focus on the coming
intervention 2 around 20th to the 30th of April.
After that will be trials. and what's next? SPM!
OMG. Speechless Speechless. dOts everywhere.

but I am too into Sport's day. *grin* I am not any
fastest athlete in the whole wide school larh! =.="
I am worried for the barisan flag bearers. because
none of us are experienced. and I want McNeil to
win the marching cup for the last of my high 09'!

The 2 most common mistakes made by us are..
when we are marching, we'll end up walking like
a [ crab ] because we can't concentrate straight
blame curving running track larh. Disturbing! =x
2. is the height of the 4 flags are not the same. =(

I will continue worring about that tomorrow =P
as we have McNeil's last house meeting. before
sport's day. Unbelievable. around the corner!
It's just next Saturday yo' Mc Neil marchers!

Alright. I shall go complete my last week's EST.
Hehe. Me with my dragging homework bad >.<
whatever attitude. Andrianna discipline larh!!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com