Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thirty Nine


Great early morning big big world.
I'm here. blogging about me waking up
at 4 in the morning. Lame huh? =x

Actually. This is a very big deal for me
because I don't wake up this time so often
I only wake up at 4 in the morning because
I am on a super far far away out-station trip
Mmmm.. Just like Redang, Terengganu. =)

Today I was awaken by a nightmare >.<
Of what. you may wonder huh? War! o.O
I really have issues to be cleared up =P

and after my nightmare I see it is 4 d
so I get out of bed and do my stuffs bla

Mummy was suprised by me =D *grin*

It is not time to go to school yet. so..
I shall continue my penulisan karangan
& later read up Chem if possible. Byesz!

* This was blogged at 4.15AM [ offline ]!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com