Thursday, February 12, 2009

Forty


Bloggie is not updated with the latest yet =P

Tuesday. Moments at school isn't that nice
because LYLAS ..... [ fullstop. change topic]
After school, we finally received Pn. Chieng
as our Teacher Advisor of Taekwondo & our
MSSKL certificate of the last year during &
& 3rd August 08'. if only you remember =x

Wednesday. School isn't that fun yet as the
problem within LYLAS is not solved yet >.<

Today. Thursday. Mmm.. School okok larh.
Lesson all not bad. 1 teacher absent. Fine~
I stayed back till 4 for Mc Neil. I spent 30
minutes for rounding & taking attendance
then the rest staying in the arts station &
day-dreaming because Beh bear busy d =x
Sad. [She is my only talk-able friend there]

Yay! I am the flag bearer for Mc Neil =D
Hahaha. I am still marching on Sport's
Day. so happy to hear that from Jo Ann!

Lame-ly. 13th. Friday is oral test day =.="

Maybe. dissecting frog and other animals
on Saturday for Biology class if only there
is animals from our group to kill. ofcourse
No worries. I won't be involed in all those.!
Worst of all. 5Sc2 is gonna ruin those
animal's Valentine's day by killing their
valentines. Oh My God.! How cruel ="(
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com