Monday, February 9, 2009

Thirty Eight

Hey! Chinese people out there. CNY is not all about ang paos' larh
I am really getting fed up!! of people talking about that know =.="
I feel it is super lame. because CNY is family days. no money talk.
It is 15 days to bring up the spirit to together-ness within us Ok~
Finally =) 15 days gone. So everyone, Start Movin'! shoo~ *grin*

A girl with a critical STML said : Before I ever forget about it
[ Lunar Calendar ] May all your wishes come true. Be wiser =P
Happy Birthday to my sayang-most Little brother =D


I don't know why. I feel uncomfortable now. feel like crying
fUllstoP
1. I am missing dear badly suddenly =(
2. I want to do stuffs. but no time.

I want to change my current ugly bloggie's appearance.
I am getting fed up with this lame plain one. Raws! :@

Woots. I realise my time management is real really bad =(
Fine. I am going to my Chemistry summary lorh. maD me
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com