Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thirty Three


A girl needs privacy of her own once in awhile please.

Today in school was great as my english &
PE teacher was absent. my prayers finally
came thru *grin* because I didn't complete
their assignments yet =D Thank God hehe
* I got something I consider it stupid from
my Physics text book to share it here =P

Nahh.. Now I'm back from school larh. Ish!
Raws. I am kinde fed up with my mummy
Actually it is my fault. I admit. Fine =.="

I got no idea why I am so happy to go to school
then once I come back. I felt uncomfortable =(
I feel a feeling of hate towards my mummy..
She often peeks on me when I am in my room
and whenever she spot me instant messenging
she is sure to ask. "Girl. who are you chatting?"
+ something happen this morning. speechless!
& Now. She didn't prepare anything for lunch~

A stands for Afternoon. and Assignment time =x

Here. I didn't write anything about my dear k =P
Read this. Beh Ming Cheat. This is a great prove!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com