Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thirty Five


I was in a okay-mood this morning once I woke up
then I went to school and became miss noisy =P
and when I came back from school. Mood is down.

I came back from school this evening. and on the
way back. I asked mummy about tomorrow's
outting to OU with Chai Yeen and Cecilia. =D
& guess the reply? It was another question =.="
"Girl. when will you start studying for SPM huh?"
then I was nothing. speechless and face changed.

After a few hours. Mummy came in to my room
without knocking on the door. and asked me
"Girl. Why are you so moody once you came
back from school justnow. after sports huh?"
& my mood instantly recover to okay-mood
I wonder. It is such a so-called miracle huh? =P

The main purpose we go to OU tomorrow is~dot.
*Grin* I leave you to go on wondering. hehe! =D

Alright. It is completing chemistry peka time =x
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com