Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thirty Four


Justnow. As I was google-ing on touching stories for my civic assignment.
I found these Touching Story 1 [ I failed to link the second touching story
but it is in my favourite link list *grin*] & It really kept me speechless =x
* Interested to read the touching story in my favourite list. im me lorh =P


Something I've learnt after reading the really touching story is :

There's a miracle called Friendship That dwells in the heart You don't know how it happens Or when it gets started But you know the special lift It always brings. And you realize that Friendship Is God's most precious gift!

Friends are a very rare jewel, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share a word of praise, and they always want to open their hearts to us.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com