Saturday, February 14, 2009

Forty one


Happy Saint Valentine's Day. Dearie =)

Today is a replacement class for the CNY school holiday.
I really had difficulty to wake up this morning. piggie me
as I slept at 12 =D for what?! hehe.. Dear & me know =)

You won't have any idea what I did at school *grin*
My last oral test in my secondary life is over =D
I feel my teacher don't even listen to me. swt =.="
She is just so busy with the record book for hers.
Fine.! She is known bitch-ie. Accept the fact raws.

During Biology class. Frog dissecting =P

and a pair of the other group's one are doing...

Speechless. Just imagine how evil am I. =(
Killing one's Valentine's during Valentine.


After school. Back home d. Nothing to do bah..
Chatting with Dearie. then complete homework

In the evening. I wanted to sleep. but daddy
said it is dinner time already. so I must go
prepare dinner. & my face changed. Bleah.
Thank God. no one noticed. but I told dear =x

* Beh Beh. Bring me to Rihanna's concert
* Intervention week is next week. !!dOts!!
* Spot Google's cute Valentine's day deco =)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com