Monday, February 16, 2009

Forty three


Andrianna! You are one of the SPM candidate of 09' k =(
Woots. Intervention is on. I said it many times but
the next question asked should be.. Do I care? =.="
And the answer. No! because I failed to plan my time
properly and the result is I planned to fail! *sobs* =x

I'm 110% confirmed that I will fail History & A.Math
for today and Biolygy and Chemistry for tomorrow...
All is left to say is nothing but [dOtS]

Fyi, Intervention is all in my mind and yet I still
don't have the inspiration to move on studying..

During exam, others complained that the time given
is not enough. bla and bla. but I just stood blankly
It is not that I am a fast writer. whatever you think
It is because I don't have anything to write [ LAME ]

I left another 275 days to SPM minus holidays and
weekends and all those junk. I really left 200 only!


Important notice : Don't talk to me once I woke up
from my afternoon nap. because I never have enough
of sleep. 2 hours+ is forever not enough for me k =P
& the consequences are at your own risk. Hehe *grin*.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com