Friday, January 9, 2009

Eight


Woots. Early in the morning. Breakfast time.
I am kinde not satisfy with my parents d =x
The only do their couple talk and I am just their
super bright shining spot light at the dining table.
It really made me miss my bao bei so early =(

School. I need things to be in my way
Unfortunately. Not! *laugh out loud*

After school. Cecilia came to my place.
We took lunch together, and it all sum
up to $24.20 Woots! *laugh out loud*
We 2 can really eat you should know..
I tell you. you should bring us to any
buffet and you will not regret a cent =P

Cecilia. is going back at 1900hour
& bao bei is coming back at 1930!
I gonna miss her very much later

Aight, I am off to dinner.
O Hopefully it is light =x

* The italics is typed by Cecilia.~
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com