Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two

I am not really satify of my back to school season this year
because It wasn't such a blast as my days back years ago
Tomorrow will be my first day of my last year of school =P

Today is Sunday. Last day of my first weekend this year~
I used it quite wisely. I spend the whole day with family

I was at my grandma's place by this afternoon.
My lunch was a half bowl of porridge only =D
I did helped my grandma to make kuih dalia
I just did the simple cut-the-cherry section..

Later. I dropped by my uncle's shop.
and I met up with the auntie there~
The auntie's reachtion was weird!
Once she saw me. She shouted at me
"Girl what happen *put her hands on
her face* You are so... chubby d? =x

Evening. I went to the playground
Just opposite my grandma's house
Ofcouse I didn't play around larh!
I just sat at a bench and chat with
my cousin bro. Hong Yiek. worst!!
He said he is bankrupt! in maple~
I am totally speechless as I had d
helped him out with a MILLION!

My mummy is not aware of what she is today! =.="
* Fun Fact: My daddy is reading my blog! FACT!!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com