Monday, January 19, 2009

Fifteen


School. It was all about a new disciplinary system.
A new 'us' with a brand new attitude =.=" raws!!

I was in the school hall for 3/4 of my time in school
for the useless curriculum registrations bla bla. =x
what a waste of bringing along all those text books
Rubbish! I was blur when I entered add math class
Once I enter. All I know was that is the 2nd last
example already. and next homework is given
I'm very blur. and struggling with homeworks now

After school. I just remembered that I've forgotten
to tell the class to bring their PE attire.useless =(
so I am forced to waste a few $$ for sms-ing raws!
+ That Kasthuri. uselss one also don't even know
who is incharge of all these in her class. lolx.. =P

Woots. Evening. I spot dear online wrong timing =)
*laugh out loud* but ... cannot chat larh. hate it! :@
Blame:Mummy!! *sobs* disturbing gila! raws raws
walk here walk there then say "Girl. Concentrate"
but at last. We did chat. ofcourse *Grin* but..
both of us were busy. *sigh* =x so dismiss.~

Anyway. We are gonna go on video calling soon =D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com