Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seven

School. was okay. I am starting to love my dicipline teachers =P
I have no confident for additional mathematics already. GONE!
LYLAS [ Amanda. Cecilia. Chai Yeen. Esther ] pin up our hair =)

After school. camming with bao bei awhile.
and then we call for the whole 2 hours =)
but I kinde not satisfy that my mummy is
picking on me the whole time know. raws!

Mummy. I have a little small note here.
I know myself well. better than you =P
so Please. I live my life. you live yours~
and everytime you talk to me. please
don't talk about my coming exam *sobs

I just have no idea. why suddenly I have no mood to smile d
Omg. I really didn't mean it to show my temper at mummy
OMG. I am really not angry at my mummy for lecturing me

I got an idea why I frown whole night.
I miss my bao bei too long already =(

I can only online 2 hours per day starting next week. GILA!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com