Friday, January 30, 2009

Twenty Six


*laugh out loud* T.G.I. Friday

Good Morning Everyone =D
Salute me because yesterday I have difficulty to go to bed...
1. Dear was still online =x
2. I was not sleepy at all~!
3. I am forced to go to bed!

So. Fine larh. I went offline then I laid on the bed with eyes
wide opened & waiting for mummy to enter my room and I
wanna report to her that I cannot sleep for the whole night.

What I did during that few un-sleep-able huh?
Mmm.. only dear knows larh =P

I slept for 7 hours & woke up at 7+AM

Alright. That was all about yesterday

So Today. Muchie much better =D
I woke up earlier than my Daddy! Mummy! Lil bro =)
Unbelievably I woke up earlier than my parents who hardly sleep at all!
Lil bro is no big challenge *grin* hehe
because he is an afternoon school student so he is used to waking up late.

Wondering. Am I earlier than dear =P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com