Friday, January 16, 2009

Thirteen



Alright. I know I online-d wrong timing hehe
but this is just the only slot I have for bloggie
These days. I hardly feel the inspiration and
find time to leave few words here. Speechless

Just a lilttle summary of my school life this week.
Monday. Mmm.. Assembly. what do you aspect.~
Tuesday. Tiring. Taekwondo. Ofcourse I stayed
back & sweat. raws. I haven't receive my belt! :@
Wednesday. Leadership Training Course (LTC)
so I get skipped most of the boring classes bleah.
Thursday. I attended stayed back of Mc Neil. 4!
Friday. Time to catch up with assignmentS =x

After school. All I do is completing assignmentS!!
and I don't even have time to revise my studies
THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM =( *sobs*

I have class tomorrow. Class dismissing at 1240.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com