Friday, January 30, 2009

Twenty seven


[ People read you like a book. ] So behave yourself.
A short reminder by my last year's history teacher
and also moral for my this year secondary five =)

The morning of 30th January 09' is over

Afternoon. Mainly I was in front of my pc~
& I really hate distraction when I wanna
have sometime by my ownself. Ofcourse
not with anyone else but dear lorh. hehe
Unfortunately I am forced to do house
chores in the middle of chats. Raws!! :@
I really anti-All house work. I wonder
Who doesn't hate all housework huh? =x

Evening. Lil bro planned to go to the park
butand unfortunately daddy have to fetch
grandma to our place for a sleepover =.="
and dinner together. common sense =P

At night. Since dear offline. I am also so called
appearing offline. & trying my best to complete
as much assignments as I possibly can. *grin*
So temporary I shall stay away from the very
tempting cyber world. This is all for now. Bye!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com