Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nine


I was here. publishing a post from my grandma's place.
Here. nothing better to do. so I force myself to blog =x
I'm feeling little emo. as I have no one around me
understand me well. as I wish anyone could now!

This morning. Once I woke up. I turn on the pc
and then the first time I met my mummy today.
her first question. "Girl. when do you want to
start learning how to spend your days till SPM?"
TG I was with a stack of books that time =P
so I just answered " Now" with a grin for her.
and she just walk off. I thank God there's no talk.

but later. when my daddy is back.
He told me. that I should start to
plan my days well and not sitting
in front of the laptop nor pc the
whole day and surfing while not
studying for my coming exams.
* I had enough of lectures. and
I am a secondary 5 girl. So I
will know and no need to learn
to plan my time well till SPM!

me careless one. showed my moody face
during the journey to my grandma's place
Mummy : Girl. you don't look cheerful today?
Is it because you skipped your breakfast or
you have problems playing in your head huh?
Me.: Yes. Problems! lots of problems..
Mummy : Owh. Mind to share some with us? =x
Me : I just want things to be my way.
My way as in no one can interupt it.
I feel I am big enough. secondary 5~
and sitting for an exam at the end of
this year. I will plan my days well
till 11th of November 2009.
Mummy : K. yes I know. but I didn't
control anything of your plans.
I am just telling you before it is
too late for you to start moving..
[ Silence strikes ] I am relax.
satisfaction out of range =)

Lil bro was also mad at her =x
He spammed his msn buddies
with vulgars about mummy =P
& unfortuntely one of it is...dotz
Bao bei. woots. he was so rough
to lil bro. the language used was
totally opposite when he use it
in our conversations. Lolx.. =D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com