Monday, January 5, 2009

Four

My first day of my last year of school is finally over =)
and I got assignment listed already. I am speechless!
I am back to my usual routine. School. Study. Sleep~

My first day of school is 80-20 average.
Woots. I kinde miss all of my classmate.
This year's subject teacher not bad bah.
I got higher hope in scoring d. lame me!

I am so proud to have a mummy like you.
She don't want to buy me my school stuffs
during the holidays and now she is busy~
All I gotto say is what a great job done =x
+ I got blamed for I don't want to follow
her out that day when she wants to buy
uniforms and she promised me that she
won't go out anymore to buy me any new
uniform or stationary. I am waiting =.="

I start to miss my lil bro. schooling in the afternoon =(
He is now a big boy. still forever little to me *grin* =P
I will have much lesser time spend with him. no joke!
He will not share with me more than before already.
Guess what? Out of 24hours. I only have night time!!
What a sad thing. I miss little brother Adrian Chin! :@

Fyi. Today is a.k.a. as my second day[fullstop] =.="
Most probably Cecilia is coming to my place. Friday
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com