Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nineteen


Dear. I am falling in love with the heart you gave me =P

Raws. This morning I nearly break my morning
with a frown! Wonder who to blame? My daddy
=P he woke me up at 8+ to go out for
breakfast on a weekend morning. Ish..
+ I slept at 1+ yesterday. hehe *grin*

I don't want to go to my grandma's place ='(
I wanna stay home and complete as much
assignments as I can. Hopefully. bleah =D

Me crazy. I am yearning for a pet =x
I can't rare dogs in my condo right ?
So I plan to get myself a hamster >.<
& 1 for my lil bro too. So that when
I am busy with other stuffs.. my lovely
hamster don't feel lonely in the cage.
What do you think? Should I or not?

Raws! Why is it so difficult to understand
my mummy larh?!! :@:@:@ I am fed up
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com