Monday, January 26, 2009

Twenty two

Happy New Year to all =D
Can anyone grant me just 1 wish.
I wanna get 2F. Fit and Fabulous =P


I had a bad stomach ache yesterday
I am forced to go to bed after the
reunion dinner from grandma's place
No. not food poisoning k =P
blame me. I skipped lunch!

so this morning. I woke up brightly
shining. wearing red dress. *grin*
with all other new accessories =)

Alright. My new year had been wonderful
Enjoying collecting ang paos' everywhere
*Laugh out loud* I don't wish to stop this

Byesz. going out to dinner with family =D

+ Additional +

I really thank God for I can celebrate this New Year with all my family happily and still feel the together-ness =D



It is a common sense that out there are lots
& lots of people are just staying home. doing
nothing. no new clothes or sick laying in bed.
omg! I'm really fortunate to have the present

Now. I understand why the elders keep saying
that we've grown. I am starting to realise that
I am elder already. much elder than before =x
Last year. we were all talking about secondary
education. but this year. Tertiary333. Woots!!
"What is your ambition huh?" I am speechless.

but out of all those. I am not satisfy with myself
I am addicted to the cyber world too muchie =x
and I forgot to accompany my cousins. miss em'
They're all grown ups' and playing with new toy
Wonder what is it huh? Laptop. Real sad larh =(

Fine. I am partially talking to myself too hehe =D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com