Friday, January 23, 2009

Eighteen


Dear. Thanks muchie much for the loveliest gift of all =)


& one question. Why must everything fall on the 23rd?


Woots!... Yesterday I slept at 12.
Any idea what I did all night? =P
All I do. Completing assignments
& ofcourse accompany dear hehe

I really love school today. *grin* because eventhough
I stayed up so late yesterday just to complete my
assignments. I haven't completed the important ones.
Hush =x and I am kinde lucky to escape from being
called out my subject teacher. bleah.

Omg. Why people get so excited once they
know that I have someone to love huh? =P

Now! I am back from school. &
CNY holiday is here to enjoy =)
Great. 3 more days to Chinese NY.
I can't wait to wear new clothes =D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com