Thursday, January 1, 2009

One


Welcome to Sweetest-Seventeen =)

Reminder : Today is already the first of January 2009!

My mummy planned a party at my house.
It all went smoothly as the guest satisfied.
Except.! for My cousins trying to turn my
bedroom upsidedown. I said upsidedown!

Now. The elder ones [still younger than me]
They are interested in the same game as me
and they are forcing me to sponsor them all
their need as I am consider a considerate jie
Please help me tell them what is Get a life~!

Later today. My dad brought us all to the
park where he always do kite-flying there
and me. and my mummy. nothing better
to do there. We obseved people around &
laughed out loud at them =x I am Evil~!!

Night. nothing much. Ofcourse accompany
my bao bei. Common sense? missing you~

The posting title is going by chapters ok
I've deleted QQlolzaiQQ from my BL =.="
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com