Friday, April 24, 2009

Eighty Six


I dislike Him to be with Her. Go Figure~

There refer to 4 person in that statement.
Ofcourse 2 boys and also another 2 girls k

If you have nothing better to do.
There is no point try to figure
who are those people. Alright

Go Enjoy a song.
Cry - Rihanna =)

Random Conver between Mummy & Me LOL
Your ma-ma chinese birthday is tomorrow &
idk how many times she want to celebrate..
( Ma-ma kindly refers to my father's mother )
Mie.. Why didn't you celebrate yours then?
[ I said it in a some kind of snarling tone ] =x
I want to eat vegetarian food only
then that day Ma-ma want to pay wat
Mmm.. actually there isn't anything to be
greatful to be born in this world
[ I straight away give out this =.=" face ]
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com