Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seventy Nine


Wth. I did not go to school is not a big deal. maties
What is the point of going to school with all those
talks to influence me to colleges?!! and not to
forget. get snarl by friends and classmaties =.="
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME! *sobs*

NOTE : I am not going to school tomorrow. Shh...

I understand that
What goes around, comes around~

I don't study, I fail in my examinations
I can't furthur studies with scholarship
I don't train, I lose in my tournaments
and I also lose my fame as a black belt.
SO why do people around me have to
give a damn about me. while everything
everything I do. it is all for me. raws!

and I am not going to waste my time
on YOU! the forgetful one [fullstop]
* You will not know who you are...
so you can quit wondering. Thanks
& No point asking who. I won't tell!

FED UP!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com