Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sixty Six

Whattheheck. is wrong with my tagboard =.="

I bet you will have this in mind..
"Hey girl. mind your words" =x
I shall say. Oppssie. Sorry lorh!

because

I woke up from the wrong side of bed this morning
and I am forced to get up by 5 in the morning!! :@
Fyi. It is not usual. This is much earlier than school
What's the point?. pray ancestors of my dad's side
+ the sunny weather. and then drizzle~ Speechless.
I am gonna fall sick soon! Pray hard for me

TG I spend the whole time by the phone and
my lovely mummy didn't make a sound lolx!
She even wanted to reply her sms & I did not
allow her by giving her excuses that I wanna
reply my sms-es' too *grin* *laugh out loud*


Owh yea. I really miss camming by myself =P
Hahaha. This morning. While waiting for my
relatives. in the car. I cam-ed. and OMG *grin*
I did not know that she is so very pretty Bleah!
Hehe. Usual me. Too proud of oneself *smile*

What a weird chat with Dearie this afternoon.
+ I can even forget that dear promise to ring.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com