Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sixty Eight


Omg. I really believe in miracleS..

& I also believe that my room is
haunted *laugh cries out loud*

Tuesday. Classes isn't fun at all
Chai Yeen and Beh Beh absent..
Both have personal reasons larh
Plus. I did my BM Oral test d =)

Taekwondo. Yay! Super Fun =D
because Master Kevin is away
and Rac and I are conquering
Lalalala. *grin* *laugh out loud*

This morning. *vulgarS!* My pc
appear to have *silence awhile*
hard disk failure. I start it up
and it failed to start! WTFWTH!

That's the reason why I didn't
accompany my Dearie. raws!
Fyi.. I only got 1 local disk..
so if it is out of order.. I die~

Now. I am blogging from my little bro's lappie =)

No one have idea of what I am wondering...
Why both Adrians' are just oh-so-lovely =P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com