Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eighty Seven

Hugs are Drugs

OmG. I miss my Taekwondo Sir =(
I met him during my dinner time
He trained my tougher and now
I am so fatigue without him..

I joined this training center when I was in primary school until lower secondary

then I quit and gave excuses such as my PMR bla bla
because that time. I was reallyreally fed up..
pushing myself to the limit every time =.="

I Love My Daddy. for he got me 3 albums =D

Beyonce's I am... Sasha Fierce


Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad


Taylor Swift's Fearless


Daddy. You are oh-so-lovely =D

Ofcourse. I love my lovey-dovey Dearie too.
I just can't believe when he changed so much
My dearie is now Owh-Wow so alert =P

Lalala. These guys really deserve hugs

but it is not the right time yet.Bleah
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com