Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ninety Eight


I am just done with dearie in a call.
Dear. you really have issues. Bleahh!


5 Wh' question onBola Tampar
Who? Me, myself & I
What? Hand swollen and bruise
Where? School quadrangle
When? After school hours
How? Volleyball
I am thinking of how a game of volleyball can make me feel so syiok =D

Lol. Our EST teacher recommended us a movie on humans cloning.
It is comedy



My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Are you experiencing the above? o.O


NOTE: Tioman is a nice place. should go.
& for my mates. there is nothing there
so don't wait for any souvenir from me!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com