Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ninety Four


I am ready to get lectures from Dearie
for being too expressive in the late night

Praying hard for no one interupt me in these few peaceful minutes..

Here I go again. posting in the midnights.
I just love the moonlight. no one is here
to say anything of I am doing.. freedom~

I have no idea why I woke up this time..
but I know I am sweating in bed, hungry,
shivering, kinde bad stomach ache [dOt]
All I can say is a Hell in my room =.="

Currently Listening to : Cry - Rihanna

IGNORE ME [forcing myself to go to bed]
* Don't complain this is a wordy post!

Owh yea. Nearly missed out =x
Happy Birthday Vinny Girl =)
Mmm.. Sorry for I cannot attend for birthday party
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com